Saturday, March 3, 2012

5 Lbs!

Dear, dear blog readers!! After working very hard this week (and perhaps being done with female emotional syndrome that attacks every month) I weighed myself this morning and have a grand total of 170lbs! I have officially lost five pounds and I am very happy. This morning's breakfast is a light one of cereal and one banana and then off to dance class....

I would love to thank Rebekah Phillips for this weekend, though. I went over her house and normally we totally fill ourselves with food all day long, however she made me a fruit salad as a snack with a little spoonful of nutella on top and then for dinner we had whole wheat subs with nothing but lots of lettuce, peppers, cucumbers, olives and jalepeno  and banana peppers with Honey Mustard dressing.

I must say - pineapple with nutella.....I gasped from the deliciousness and was glad she only gave me that one spoonful!
















Signing off!
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 170lbs

1 comment: